For an updated look, painted furniture will bring a fun element into your room.
Because painting furniture is not just slapping a coat of paint on, when you choose to have your piece painted, typically all of the services listed below will be needed to last:
- Must be cleaned with a TSP
- Sand / Strip / and/or Prime
- Paint in your color of choice
- Combination of hand pant or a paint sprayer
- Styles range from clean and even to highly distressed or chippy
- May take as many as five coats
- Sand between coats to smooth and even out entire piece
- Finish of choice: Polycrylic or Wax (flat, satin, or gloss)
* Cost will be based on size and intricacy of piece.
* Add fine art to your furniture such as a painted flower.
*Brand of paint or finish is optional and will be an additional cost.
See the Gallery here.